Terms and conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Institute for Optimum Nutrition’ or 'The Institute for Optimum Nutrition' or ‘ION’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 72 Avalon House, Lower Mortlake Rd, Richmond, Surrey TW9 2JY . Our company registration number is 2724405, registered charity number 1013084. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We take great care to ensure the material in this site is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on this website.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
* General Disclaimer - Nutritional therapy is not intended to replace the relationship with your primary health care provider. You should always consult your GP if you require medical attention or have symptoms that are causing concern.
ION and its staff shall not be held responsible for any claims relating to illness or ailments that are deemed to have arisen as a consequence of reading any part, or all of the content provided on this website. The content is provided for general use and may be unsuitable for people suffering from certain conditions, diagnosed or otherwise.