The Institute for Optimum Nutrition's (ION) Symposium 2016: Ageing Matters was a huge success and welcomed comeback to the conference arena for the 2016-17 academic year.
Information relating to the ION Symposium 2018 will be posted here in due course.
In the meantime, please sign up to our Newsletter to get all the latest developments from ION.
There is currently no content classified with this term.
- “ION is regarded as one of the best colleges to study at. I absolutely loved my time there.” Now enrolling for Sep:… https://t.co/IhxsyM8QDT — 12 hours 19 min ago
- Thinking about a new #career in #nutrition? Come see what it's like to study @ion_nutrition at our Sep Open Evening… https://t.co/Mea4uwbZAu — 16 hours 15 min ago
- We're looking forward to being part of @Refresh_Fest Look out for our Optimum Nutrition Magazine in the goodie bags! https://t.co/PptNxLRZlr — 18 hours 15 min ago
- Interested in a new career in nutrition? Come meet the Tutors at our next Open Evening in September. Booking now:… https://t.co/xduJtybaQC — 19 hours 28 min ago
- @RobynPuglia great synopsis on the reliability of testing — 1 day 17 hours ago
- RT @RobynPuglia: Here's a great post from with up-to-date facts about Coeliac Disease and why it can be hard to get a diagnosis. https://t.co/x15rDjd7q4 — 1 day 17 hours ago
- whole person approach to building resilience may provide real hope for women with breast cancer https://t.co/oAxiqrkXTR — 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thinking about a new career in nutrition? Join our next Webinar to find out more about our flagship Diploma course… https://t.co/PLAcRmjH72 — 2 days 8 hours ago
- Come hear our Head of Nutrition @NicolaMooreNT dispel some dietary myths @WholeFoodsUK Richmond. Tickets:… https://t.co/jlBi0Ch352 — 2 days 9 hours ago
- Our flagship Nutritional Therapy Diploma course is now open for applications! Apply here: https://t.co/4RM6Gtr2O4… https://t.co/MBPgTEfrmz — 2 days 15 hours ago