Food and public education days
ION currently offers three types of food and public education days.
‘Fabulous Food’ Days
with Belinda Blake, Experienced Nutritional Therapist and Lecturer
Lively and creative days that provide a general overview of the properties of certain foods to support health needs and life stages and provide tasting opportunities. These days focus on how to support the body to function well rather than on specific conditions. Suitable for:
· Members of the public
· Health practitioners who want to be able to provide some basic nutrition principles
· Nutritional therapists, nutritionists, dieticians and students who want creative ideas for incorporating appropriate foods
‘Eat Right’ Days
with Christine Bailey, Award winning Nutritionist, Chef, Author and Broadcaster
Lively and educational days that explain the properties of certain foods in relation more specific ‘conditions’ or needs from a functional perspective and provide some tasting opportunities. Technical language may be used at times. Recommendations may include testing or safe supplementation suggestions. Suitable for:
· Members of the public who are comfortable with some technical explanations
· Health practitioners who want to provide some basic nutrition principles
· Nutritional therapists, nutritionists, dieticians and students who want to understand supportive foods from a functional perspective and creative ideas for their incorporation
Public Education Days
with various speakers
Informative days that enhance skills or knowledge across a range of health, nutrition and restorative health and lifestyle areas. Examples of previous courses include Mindful Eating for Happiness; Environmental Influences on Health and Recipe Writing, Food Blogging and Photography.
· Members of the public with an interest in the topic or skills area
· Health practitioners with an interest in the topic or skills area
· Nutritional therapists, nutritionists, dieticians and students with an interest in the topic or skills area
All these days provide 5 hours of ION attendance which practitioners may be able to use for their CPD depending on their professional body.
ION also runs practitioner CPD courses for nutrition and other health professionals.
Early booking is recommended for the below courses - places are limited and some events have early bird discounts.
- Learn the art of #mindful eating with our expert @SoulNutrition1 Sign up to our Mindful Eating for Happiness Day: https://t.co/WpEsRKFPVF — 7 hours 46 min ago
- @ion_nutrition Looking forward to it! — 1 day 7 hours ago
- Come join us at our next Open Evening to learn more about studying nutritional therapy @ion_nutrition:https://t.co/RTYfqCBucW — 1 day 7 hours ago
- Thinking about studying nutritional therapy @ion_nutrition? Sign up to our next free webinar to learn more: https://t.co/u11wmQysva — 1 day 8 hours ago
- Get the new @AmeliaFreer book #nourishandglow now, you need to have the recipe for these puddings #ameliafree… https://t.co/71XG78ilbj — 1 day 21 hours ago
- Come listen to our Clinic Manager @NicolaMooreNT dispel some nutrition myths @WholeFoodsUK Richmond. For tickets: https://t.co/UwzT2irZiX — 2 days 6 hours ago
- Want to learn more about studying nutritional therapy @ion_nutrition? Places for our next webinar are now live: https://t.co/u11wmQysva — 2 days 8 hours ago
- @ion_nutrition Please, I'd like ask you about nutrition PhD,I have Master degree in food science.Is there any chance for Nutrition applied. — 3 days 2 hours ago
- Looking forward to this #London #MindfulEating event 🍒😌🍒#nutrition #CPD in partnership with @ion_nutrition where I… https://t.co/8kah3TOLgU — 3 days 6 hours ago
- Come listen to our Clinic Manager @NicolaMooreNT dispel some nutrition myths @WholeFoodsUK Richmond. For tickets: https://t.co/UwzT2irZiX — 3 days 6 hours ago