Each year ION provides a graduation ceremony for the students who have graduated that year as a recognition and celebration of their achievement. This takes place at a venue in Central London in September. As this is such a special occasion, students are able to invite their family and friends along to witness their accolade and celebrate with them. Academic gowns and caps are worn by the ION Trustees, academic staff and students and official photographs are taken to record the year group and for the students to purchase.
The afternoon begins with a formal ceremony and presentation of the Diploma Awards to each student. A number of special academic prizes are also presented during the ceremony and each year there is a Guest Speaker from outside of ION to deliver an inspiring speech.
Following the formal ceremony proceedings Graduates can let their hair down and celebrate along with their family and friends and ION staff during a drinks reception.
There is currently no content classified with this term.
- Great Episode 2 👌🏻The power of food #doctorinthehouse #food #mood #anxiety #mentalhealth #depression #b12 #homocysteine #fatigue #tired — 29 min 50 sec ago
- @CarolGranger2 @MariePolley1 Apologises @CarolGranger2 @MariePolley1 Confusing indeed! Enjoy sharing your knowledge… https://t.co/pSYGeARj9v — 1 hour 54 min ago
- Back by popular demand! Our next one day Eat to Beat Cancer with @AdvNutwill be on 21st June. Book here: https://t.co/rKhNhY71Zt — 1 hour 57 min ago
- RT @drchatterjeeuk: My @BBCNews article on the important role of food in managing mental health problems. #doctorinthehouse https://t.co/D3ywYwe6mk — 2 hours 9 min ago
- Looking forward to the 2nd episode of @drchatterjeeuk #doctorinthehouse tonight on @BBCOne at 9pm Tune in if you can! #functionalmedicine — 2 hours 9 min ago
- Want to know how Social Media can boost your Natural Health practice? Join us for an informative day to see how: https://t.co/vfVKswZS10 — 3 hours 39 min ago
- Learn about studying #nutrition & ask questions to the @ion_nutrition academic team at our upcoming free Webinar: https://t.co/7qa0EwhCOk — 4 hours 44 min ago
- @ion_nutrition Please clarify: 3-day practitioner course is with @CarolGranger2 and @MariePolley1. Your 1-day Eat t… https://t.co/MM9HbCCqem — 5 hours 2 min ago
- @ion_nutrition @AdvNut Hi, confusing links. 3-day practitioner cancer course starts tomorrow, @CarolGranger2 &… https://t.co/sNQFXE3ghm — 5 hours 4 min ago
- LAST CHANCE to sign up to our 3 day Food for Cancer course for before during and after treatment with @AdvNut https://t.co/rKhNhY71Zt — 6 hours 24 min ago