Each year ION provides a graduation ceremony for the students who have graduated that year as a recognition and celebration of their achievement. This takes place at a venue in Central London in September. As this is such a special occasion, students are able to invite their family and friends along to witness their accolade and celebrate with them. Academic gowns and caps are worn by the ION Trustees, academic staff and students and official photographs are taken to record the year group and for the students to purchase.
The afternoon begins with a formal ceremony and presentation of the Diploma Awards to each student. A number of special academic prizes are also presented during the ceremony and each year there is a Guest Speaker from outside of ION to deliver an inspiring speech.
Following the formal ceremony proceedings Graduates can let their hair down and celebrate along with their family and friends and ION staff during a drinks reception.
There is currently no content classified with this term.
- Find out more about the flavours of Ghana with writer & chef @ZoeAdjonyoh in our new Optimum Nutrition Magazine: https://t.co/Ob9h79cOFg — 2 days 2 hours ago
- Want to learn more about #SIBO testing? Sign up to our #Practitioner Masterclass for an in-depth look into testing… https://t.co/CaUnqpSV6t — 2 days 23 hours ago
- Come join us at our next Open Day on 5 August. Learn more about studying #Nutritional #Therapy @ion_nutrition… https://t.co/Xc4RMRtwCq — 3 days 6 hours ago
- "I love my Barbecue" author Hilaire Waldren shares some of her recipes in the new Optimum Nutrition Magazine:… https://t.co/XGr8YJGEOQ — 4 days 1 hour ago
- Last chance to sign up to our Webinar tomorrow at 12pm to find out more about studying nutritional therapy at ION:… https://t.co/2QpzqySu4g — 4 days 3 hours ago
- Healing with words https://t.co/LPrBlFiypy — 4 days 4 hours ago
- Thank you Institute for @ion_nutrition for this in-depth article! #spreadthecalm #mindfulness https://t.co/qDPuqUwz1F — 4 days 4 hours ago
- Our Internationally renowned #Nutritional #Therapy #Diploma #course is now enrolling for September!… https://t.co/qhvplevUO7 — 4 days 6 hours ago
- RT @timspector: Review of artificial sweetener studies concludes they are bad for metabolism and weight gain https://t.co/18uk1b0mDV — 4 days 17 hours ago
- Thinking about a new #career in #nutrition? Sign up to our next Webinar on Thursday at 12pm: https://t.co/rMbq9KWn2g https://t.co/qExiDKkCQC — 4 days 20 hours ago