Where do lectures take place for the Science Access course*?

The Science Access course is delivered online.

Does the Science Access course provide me with a Science Foundation Certificate for application to other universities?

The course does not carry credits or UCAS tariff points. It is therefore up to the discretion of other universities whether to accept the award for entrance onto their courses. 


How may I join the course as an international student?

You will need to complete the application form and provide evidence that you meet the entry requirements for your chosen course. You will need to attend an online interview. You will need to provide a copy of your passport and a passport-sized photograph and proof of identity.


I am concerned that my English is not at the level needed to apply for one of your courses, what should I do?

If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate your proficiency at IELTS – (International English Language Test) grade 7.0 or above in each of the four skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening).

Once you are qualified as a registered nutritional therapy practitioner you will be expected to work professionally, sometimes liaising with other health professionals. It is therefore essential that you can communicate clearly and confidently and can write accurately and effectively.


Back to top